Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Pinspirational" Bouquets

 OK, let's face it... We all spend A LOT of time on the internet. I know I do, so I try to put my time to good use. I am constantly researching and looking for new floral trends to inspire my own designs. I like to keep up the ever changing bridal world. Some things never change, some people still love the traditional, elegant wedding. But here in Wisconsin and Minnesota, I see a lot of brides moving closer and closer towards non-traditional, sometimes crafty and eclectic styles. Thankfully, if you're planning a wedding on a budget this new way of decorating your wedding is insanely popular and makes it easy to design a wedding on a dime while still being fashionable!

 So below I have some of my favorite pins from Pinterest for the traditionalist bride that wants all the bells and whistles for a elegant and grandeur wedding. I'll call it "trendy tradition" :)



 Looking for something a little more rustic, eclectic or different? Below is a small collection of my favorite photos for the offbeat bride :)





I have all sorts of different styles of bouquets and reception flower ideas on my pinterest page, www.pinterest.com/florology. Otherwise send me a message to florology@gmail.com and we can talk about different concepts for your special day! I'm full of fresh ideas, plus I do not charge a consult fee!